Thursday, 21 March 2013

Intro to my blog

So I also decided to add to all the hair blogs on the internet. Why the extra blog, most peopl will ask? Well the truth is most of the blogs I have seen are from the USA or UK. There are very few African hair bloggers from Africa, and in the country I live, I haven't seen a hair blog at all. Location is quite the determiner (i don't know if this is a real word) of the products you have access to. Believe me, I follow two hair bloggers from South Africa Tendayi (www.africanhairblog.com) and Kavuli (http://goodhairdiaries.blogspot.com/) and I have realised that the products they talk about are definitely not available where I am (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania).

This blog will be about how I am trying to keep my hair healthy despite language barriers, products that are too expensive or unavailable and time constraints. Hopefully my successes will inspire you, and my failures will prevent you from going down the same road I did.

Here's to long, healthy hair :)

1 comment:

  1. Iwe enda musikana ( you go girl ) so true about ( almost all) hair blogs not speaking to the African context. All of the best! Zim chickie in S.A

    ReplyDelete