Monday, 1 July 2013

June/July Purchases

Since I got paid last week, I decided to splurge on my hair (it takes time to recover from PJ'ism).

I bought:
Tea tree oil (pharmacy)
Eucalyptus oil (pharmacy)
Rose oil (pharmacy)
Aloe Vera Juice (pharmacy)
Glycerin (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Castor Oil (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Honey (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
ACV (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Darbur Vatika Naturals Garlic Hair Mask (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Tea Tree Clarifying Conditioner (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Hair, Skin and Nails Multivitamins (pharmacy)
Hair Clips (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Dark and Lovely relaxer kit (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Spray bottle (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)
Shower Cap (Shoppers Supermarket Mikocheni)

I am also planning to buy a wig so I can manipulate my hair less. I will check while I am in Harare how much a wig is, and if its within my budget, I will buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment