Thursday, 1 August 2013

Review of July Goals, August Goal Setting

Time is moving so fast. Around this time last year I was preparing for my graduation, and I was just 3 months into my HHJ. I had a TWA, and had to get a weave so that my graduation cap would not fall off during the ceremony. I'm now 15 months old in my HHJ and I think things have gone OK (except the hairline issue). It's time to review my goals for last month, and set new ones for this month.

July Goals

1. Daily multivitamin supplement (especially one meant for hair growth) What a fail. I did try to do my hair, skin and nails supplement, but I didn't manage to eat properly for 2 weeks (stressful roadtrip) and those tablets were meant to be for after meals. I managed to pick up on it during the last 2 weeks of the month so I give myself a 3/5

2. Drink at least 2 litres of fluids daily (of which half must be water) I did start drinking more fluids, however I was overambitious with the 2 litres. I only managed 1.5l regularly. However, I did start drinking more water which is a major boost for me. So 4/5 for this goal (coz I drank more water)

3. Use up protein shampoo and Hello Hydration shampoo  The protein shampoo still exists. On the other hand, the HH shampoo is used up, so that's at least half a goal complete. 2.5/5

4. Protective style (wig) during the week, and leave hair out only during weekends Major fail on the wig part. My wig looks so unruly after that disastrous roadtrip, and I haven't managed to find time to get it looking decent again. However, I PS'ed everyday (bunning) during the week, and covered my hair with my scarf whenever it was down. So just for keeping my ends protected despite the failure of my wig I give myself 5/5 for this goal

5. Start working out (at least 3 hours a week) TBH, I was never going to start on this goal until I was told at work that we have to climb Mt Kilimanjaro as a team building exercise. So I started seriously working out only last weekend. 1/5 for this goal.


August Goals

1. Daily multivitamin supplement
2. Drink at least 1.5 litres of fluids, of which 75% must be water
3. Deep condition 2x a week
4. Protective style during weekdays, only break from PS is during weekends
5. Workout: 5km walk (3 times a week), yoga and abs workout on the days I'm not walking
6. Eat healthy. Less fries, pizza and KFC chicken. More home cooked meals, with fruit or soup for lunch 

Hopefully I can stick to these goals

No comments:

Post a Comment