Monday, 2 September 2013

Review of August Goals, September Goal Setting

We are two days into the month of September, and left with only 3 months of 2013 (eeeeeek!!!). I still hope to achieve my goal of APL by the end of this year, and I need to get my act together in order to achieve this goal. So drumroll please...........

August Goals Review:

1. Daily multivitamin supplement Success!!! I haven't missed a single day of my multivitamin intake in August 5/5
2. Drink at least 1.5 litres of fluids, of which 75% must be water Partially a success. I drank enough water, until I had to give up all my room temperature water on my desk last Friday to people visiting our office 4/5
3. Deep condition 2x a week Only missed one DC session. In my defence, I had a really bad earache and couldn't do anything. But I did keep up with my  DCs. 4.5/5 for this goal
4. Protective style during weekdays, only break from PS is during weekends Success!!! Thanks to my laziness and loving habits, this is now something I do automatically
5. Workout: 5km walk (3 times a week), yoga and abs workout on the days I'm not walking Hahahahaha... This was a hit or miss situation. There was a week when all I could do when I got home was try to sleep (earache week). Definitely no working out then. I also fell off my workout game last week, I only managed 2 days of exercise. 2/5
6. Eat healthy. Less fries, pizza and KFC chicken. More home cooked meals, with fruit or soup for lunch Well, this goal needs to be reset. I stuck to the letter of the goal, and not the spirit. I only ate fries and fried chicken once in August, and had plenty of home cooked meals, but I got some junk food in too. 4/5 coz of the junk food I snuck in



September Goals:

1. Drink 2l of fluids of which 75% must be water. 
2. Start personal castor oil challenge (massage castor oil into scalp 3 times a week, seal with castor oil)
3. Exercise daily ( 4 days of walking, 3 days of other workouts every week)
4. Limit chocolate, cookie and soda intake to 1 serving a week
5. GHE once a week


No comments:

Post a Comment