Friday, 7 February 2014

Product Haul and Hair Babble

Hiya,

So today I managed to sprint over to Jeenz to get my stash for the next few months over my lunch time. I bought:

1. Length check tee
2. Heat processing cap
3. Applicator bottle
4. Wild Growth Oil
5. Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair DC
6. ORS Uplifting Shampoo
7. Aphogee Keratin 2 minute reconstructor

And because Jeenz is feeling the February love in the air, the prices had been slashed :D. Unfortunately, I was a bit broke, otherwise I would have carried away more products.

Onto my hair:

So I ended up taking out my sew in last night. By the time I left work yesterday, I was really not into the hair anymore. So I took it down on my own, detangled and GHE'd overnight (after moisturising with Elasta QP mango butter and sealing with coconut oil) since the hair was pretty dry. This morning it was feeling nice and soft, so I sealed with castor oil and bunned for work. Now thanks to my haul today, I'm going to have a blast tomorrow with my wash day. I think I will re-introduce the tea rinses, I haven't done one of those since last year.

ION, there's this guy I recently met. I like him quite a bit (just don't tell him) and he says he likes me. However, I'm a bit nervous getting him to see my kinks and coils, coz he's only seen me in a weave. I have been toying with cutting my hair and starting all over again but this product haul proves I am not yet ready to do that

Oh, I am now officially half way through my stretch. The first 12 weeks was a breeze, now I'm getting to the serious part of the stretch. My motto will be moisture, moisture, moisture and oil and some protein. I am so ready to own this hair and get to BSB by my birthday in June.

I just fell in love with the Babyliss flat iron, that is one sexy beast. Its $100 at this salon at Travel Plaza and I want to own it soon. Time for me to start saving up for that baby so I can get rid of my Geepas ceramic flat iron. That Babyliss might be just what I need to straighten my hair fully when I use a heat pass.

I think I have run out of steam now.

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!!!

1 comment: