Monday, 10 March 2014

Wash Day Saga... Moisture, moisture and more moisture

Hey everybody,

Hope you had a great weekend. Mine sucked, the boo went out of the country for the weekend. And I had a job interview on Saturday, which meant I had to delay my wash day. So on Sunday after Mass, I finally got down to business and this is what happened:

1. I did a mini prepoo with coconut oil before I went to church
2. After church, I finger detangled and divided my hair into 8 sections and did box braids
3. Shampoo with ORS uplifting shampoo (diluted) because I had major build up
4. DC with the last of my Darbur Vatika Naturals Garlic hair mask. I will miss that product :"( under heat process cap and shower cap for an hour
5. Rinsed with cool water, t-shirt dried for an hour
6. Applied leave in (HE LTR split end protector) and sealed with castor oil. Finished air drying in threads overnight

I also started my march round of inversions last night. This time, I am using the Wild Growth oil as the scalp massage oil. 

That's all I did this weekend. How was your wash day?

1 comment:

  1. I love HE LTR! But I've heard that its being discontinued. :(

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete