April is finally over, and I get to see how I did on the goals I set myself at the beginning of the month. Sorry, this post will be a quickie, since I don't have much blogging time at the moment.
1. Deep condition with heat at least once a week 5/5, I did every DC under my heat process cap
2. Scalp massages 3x a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 5/5 Did all my scalp massages and my scalp says thank you :)
3. Protective style 95% of the time 5/5 I was in wigs mos of the time, and when I wasn't I was bunning. My hair was in a non protective style only once
4. Record everything I do to my hair in Hair Journal app 3/5 I started out well, but stopped recording during the 3rd week of April
5. Drink at least 1l of water a day (not including other liquids) 3/5 There were days when I drank very little water because it was way too cold. Not an excuse I know
6. Continue stretch to 24 weeks 5/5 I successfully managed to resist the urge to relax, and decided to transition to natural
1. Stretch relaxer to 28 weeks
2. Do hot oil treatments before every wash day
3. Learn one new hairstyle (not a bun variation)
4. Drink at least 2l of water a day
5. Spend 90% of May under wigs
6. Do full week of inversions
7. Host a giveaway :D
Do you have any goals (hair related or other) for May? Comment and give me your links to your goals (if online) or drop me a line and tell me.