Wednesday, 30 April 2014

April Goals Review, May Goals

April is finally over, and I get to see how I did on the goals I set myself at the beginning of the month. Sorry, this post will be a quickie, since I don't have much blogging time at the moment.


April Goals:
1. Deep condition with heat at least once a week 5/5, I did every DC under my heat process cap
2. Scalp massages 3x a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 5/5 Did all my scalp massages and my scalp says thank you :)
3. Protective style 95% of the time 5/5 I was in wigs mos of the time, and when I wasn't I was bunning. My hair was in a non protective style only once
4. Record everything I do to my hair in Hair Journal app 3/5 I started out well, but stopped recording during the 3rd week of April
5. Drink at least 1l of water a day (not including other liquids) 3/5 There were days when I drank very little water because it was way too cold. Not an excuse I know
6. Continue stretch to 24 weeks 5/5 I successfully managed to resist the urge to relax, and decided to transition to natural


May Goals:

1. Stretch relaxer to 28 weeks
2. Do hot oil treatments before every wash day
3. Learn one new hairstyle (not a bun variation)
4. Drink at least 2l of water a day
5. Spend 90% of May under wigs
6. Do full week of inversions
7. Host a giveaway :D

Do you have any goals (hair related or other) for May? Comment and give me your links to your goals (if online) or drop me a line and tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment