I haven't done any monthly goal setting for a while. Very, very bad of me. But I am working on correcting that since part of my Winter Challenge is to set goals. So here are my goals for April:
1. Deep condition with heat at least once a week
2. Scalp massages 3x a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
3. Protective style 95% of the time
4. Record everything I do to my hair in Hair Journal app
5. Drink at least 1l of water a day (not including other liquids)
6. Continue stretch to 24 weeks
Have you set any goals (hair or other) for this month? What are they?