Friday, 11 April 2014

Random Hair Babble

Gosh, its been a while since I did one of these posts. Anyway, a mini update on what's been going on with my hair.

The cold weather is getting annoying now. My hair is getting dried out so fast :(. I don't think I will even dare to wear my hair out most of this winter because of it. I may need to invest in another wig soon, so I can switch up my wigs this winter.

The cold weather is also going to make me feel lazy about washing my hair. I am already dreading this week's wash day. I will most probably do a DC and co-wash just to keep my new growth moisturised, otherwise that's it.

My big brother was not amused when I did my dusting. He is still mad at me for cutting off what appeared to be a lot of hair. But I am happy with the way my ends feel now, so smooth, and they look great!!!

I am starting to have transitioning thoughts. I guess I am just bored of the relaxed hair thing, and I feel like a change. I am still not sure whether I am ready to totally give up the creamy crack, but I will just keep extending my stretch for as long as I can go. But i have my last ever box kit of creamy crack waiting to be used if I cannot keep stretching. But after that, I am definitely going to start long term transitioning. Yeah, I have caught the natural hair bug too. Sigh, another relaxed head bites the dust.

I started the April round of inversions on Wednesday. And this time, I am trying to stick to it, unlike the failure that was the March round. I need that extra boost of growth so I can make BSB by my 2 year anniversary.

The turbie wrap giveaway is almost coming to an end, but I may have another one coming up soon. I am getting my graphic designer friend to put my idea of a t-shirt that I am gifting myself for my 2 year hair anniversary. And I am also planning to have an identical one done for a lucky reader of this blog. So keep reading so that you do not miss out on this giveaway that will be live soon.

Hard Mashona Type is now on Facebook. You can find the page on this link below:

https://www.facebook.com/hardmashonatypehair?ref=hl

Have a great weekend everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment