Monday, 5 May 2014

Flexi Rod Fail and The Wash Day That Didn't Happen

Bonjour everyone!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was fun, crazy and I am running on very little sleep at the moment. But that's what I get for suffering from FOMO.

So Saturday was my friend's wedding. I had bought my flexi rods and wanted to do a flexi rod set for the ceremony. And since I was also supposed to be an usher, I wanted to look great. So on Friday night I set my hair using my flexi rods. I first moisturised with Elasta QP olive oil and mango butter before applying the ORS Wrap/set mousse on top and then rolling my hair on to the flexi rod. After I finished setting, I blow dried my hair on the cool setting (while watching Game of Thrones) and went off to bed. But it seems like I was heavy handed with the products because my hair wasn't dry the next morning. I had no time to even blow dry at all, so I took out the rods and my hair had barely any curls at all. However, it was stretchedso it was easy to style. I ended up in a low side bun and went to the wedding. I need to keep practising how to set my hair with my rods, and use less product the next time.



I didn't wash my hair this weekend. I was too lazy to even start thinking of doing anything. But I managed to do box braids and I'm back in my wigs again. I will wash my hair tonight, and DC overnight because I can't risk breakage because of my laziness.

That's all from me today, watch out for my wash day experience soon.

A bientot,

No comments:

Post a Comment