Monday, 9 June 2014

"Being Me" Blog Tag

So the lovely Naturally Sammie over at Growing Zambian Hair Long tagged me on the "Being Me" blog tag. So, I am doing the tag, sit back and enjoy learning more about me...

Are you named after someone?
 Yes, a saint. The joys of being Catholic

When was the last time you cried?
3 weeks ago. Hormones. That's all. 

Do you have any children?
no

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Definitely. I am awesome like that :P

 Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Anything sweet, I have a crazy sweet tooth. Also maputi and a freezit (boarding school habits die hard).



 Do you like handwriting?
Nope, typing is fun

 What's your favourite cereal?
(in no particular order) Cerevits Corn and Chocomalt, Coco Puffs, Honey Nut Flakes 

What's the first thing you notice about people? 
Hair... I am obsessed. And outfits. Whether it suits the person and occasion and if the colors go well.  

What's the colour of your eyes? 
Brown

Scary movies or happy endings 
Scary movies

Favourite TV show?
Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Glee

Winter or summer?
Summer, so i can wear my short skirts and shades :)

Hugs or kisses?
Both, especially from le boyfriend.

Special talent?
excellent memory, and humor (ok, not sure about this)

Where were you born? 
Harare, Zimbabwe

Hobbies?
Shopping, baking, reading, listening to music, playing Candy Crush

Do you have any pets?
Yes, a cat called Whisky (lol, I am on Cersei Lannister levels of alcoholism)

Favourite movie?
 Final Destination, Wong Turn, Pitch Perfect, Titanic, Hunger Games, 

What colour is your car?
Silver

What do you want to do when you grow up?
I want to be a chartered financial analyst, and open up my own healthy hair salon

 I am tagging: 

Curly Eva at curlyeva.blogspot.com
Sandra at naijagirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Kundayi at tellinghairstory.wordpress.com
Hunni at effortlesslyhunni.blogspot.com
Robin at therandomphoenix.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Healthy hair salon sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely an opportunity here. Its an open market right now

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed getting to know you.
    Freezit ka? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are greatness in plastic :)

      Delete
  3. I miss maputi and freezits :''-( Love your reading you tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loool... Cersei Lannister. Nice! And thanks for tagging me. Post coming up

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a serious alcoholic, all that wine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear thanks for tagging me post coming soon ...lol Bee maputi and freezits you are greedy i always give you maputi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maputi nefreezit lol. That just made my day. I still love maputi as well and its all because of boarding school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never saw this gahh im so late x). Hunger games and GOT is awesome

    ReplyDelete