Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Review of May Goals, June Goal Setting

Hiya!!! It's almost my new year (my birthday is on tomorrow, the 5th ) and I remembered I haven't reviewed my May goals and set my June goals. So here I am doing that review of how well I stuck to my resolutions...

May Goals

1. Stretch relaxer to 28 weeks 5/5, I am still relaxer free despite temptation (I see you Curly Eva)
2. Do hot oil treatments before every wash day 4/5 I did hot oil treatments for most of May, but I stopped after one hot oil treatment went bad. Too much of a good thing I guess
3. Learn one new hairstyle (not a bun variation) 0/5 I tried to do a flexirod set and it was a major fail. 
4. Drink at least 2l of water a day 1/5 I haven't been drinking as much water as I would want to because of the cold weather. 
5. Spend 90% of May under wigs 4/5 I spent 3 weeks of the month wearing wigs. I didn't give myself full marks because I only wigged it for 75% of the month
6. Do full week of inversions 4/5 I managed 6 days of inversions. I didn't manage the full week because of exhaustion. 
7. Host a giveaway :D 5/5 The Bunaholic t-shirt giveaway is currently running and will end tomorrow. So enter it now...


June Goals
1. Learn one new hairstyle (not a bun variation)
2. Protective style for at least 75% of the month
3. Do full week of inversions
4. Exercise for at least 15 minutes each week
5. Drink at least 1.5l of water daily

And happy birthday to me :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment