Thursday, 17 July 2014

Sunshine Blogger Award

I was nominated by Curly Eva over at Naturally Divine Healthy Hair Journey for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks for the nomination!!!!

Sunshine-Award

The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other, as well as for readers to get to know the blogger behind the blog.

To accept the nomination, I have to:


  • Tag the blogger who nominated me: Shout out to Curly Eva
  • Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the blogger who nominated me has asked
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who I think deserve some recognition (I can't nominate the blogger that nominated me)
  • Let the 11 bloggers know that I nominated them
  • Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer

1.What is your current hair length?
      An inch above my bra strap, or below shoulder blade length :)
2.Where were you born?
       Harare, Zimbabwe
3.When did you start your hair journey?
      1st May 2012
4.How do you relate to other bloggers?
       I stalk them, lol. But most of them are people I wish I would meet in real life. The few I met in real life are              great people
5.What brought about the interest to blog?
       I couldn't find any information for the area (Tanzania) I was in on how to grow healthy hair, so I decided to            start my blog to fill that gap
6.What are your 5 favourite products?
       Wild Growth Hair Oil, ORS Hairepair Nourishing Conditioner, Castor Oil, Darbur Vatika Deep Conditioners,           ORS Replenishing Conditioner
7.If you were to relocate, what country would you choose to go to?
        Kenya, I miss my friends there
8.Laptop or Tablet which do you prefer?
         Tablet, easy to carry around, and great for gaming and photos
9.Do you enjoy shopping sprees and why?
          Yes, shopping relaxes me and I get what I need and more importantly what I want
10.Do you consider yourself a leader, motivator or mentor?
           Motivator I guess. 

Ok, here's my list of questions...

1. Which countries have you been to?
2. If you were a member of the opposite sex for a day, what is the first thing you would do?
3. Which languages do you speak?
4. What is your favorite social media platform?
5. How did you and your best friend meet?
6. If you were having a dinner party, and could invite anyone, alive or dead, who would you invite?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. What's your favorite form of exercise?
9. What food do you have to be forced to eat?
10. If you had an unlimited budget, where would you go for your next vacation?
11. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do, spend, invest or donate (be honest)?

My nominees are


 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, shopaholic. I know what you mean though. It's always nice to peek at the person behind the blog.
    Thanks for nominating me

    ReplyDelete