1. Friday night: Prepoo/ hot oil treatment using coconut oil. Left it in overnight covered with my shower cap. Detangled and put hair into box braids for washing
2. Saturday morning: Washed my hair using Dudu Osun soap (African Black Soap)
3. Instant conditioned using African Pride Dream Kidz Olive Miracle Moisturising and Detangling conditioner.
4. T-shirt dried until 80% dry, before applying leave in (African Pride Shea Miracle Leave In Conditioner) and sealing with African Royale Hot 6 Oil. Since we were having a long weekend, I decided to protective style for that entire time using African threading.
5. Then on Tuesday, my hair was dirty (after house cleaning like a mad woman) so I decided to do an overnight DC. Since the weather is getting warmer, I am thinking of going back to doing 2 DCs each week. So i mixed up some honey, extra virgin olive oil and ORS Replenishing Conditioner for my overnight DC mix. I just applied the DC in the 4 quadrants my hair was in during the threading and covered with my shower cap and some old pantyhose for bed. I rinsed out the DC this morning using cold water, t-shirt dried, applied my leave in (Shea Miracle) and damp bunned for work. Lol, I just realised I forgot to seal my hair, so I will do that later on.
I am doing my inversion challenge this week (ending it on Sunday). I will hopefully gain some more length, since I need to make my goal of BSL this year. By the way, I joined Jen's 30 day Anti Split End Challenge, and a post will be up on how I am fighting splits this month.
Peace and love,