Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Growth experiment - Inversion, castor oil + GHE

Hey!!!

After my mini chop, I was left missing my length. I want to be back at BSB like yesterday :)And then I remembered I was taking part in a Fall/Winter Growth Challenge at Hairlista (well, more like, Spring/Summer for me). This challenge is mainly to use any growth aide in order to achieve maximum growth between September and December. I decided to do the inversion method using castor oil and the GHE method.

A lot has been written about these methods so I won't repeat what has been said. I started doing the inversion method together with GHE on Monday night. I plan on continuing to GHE for the rest of September since its hot and dry here, and my hair is loving the extra moisture so far. I will be using light protein conditioners (ORS Replenishing and ORS Hairepair) in order to prevent moisture overload. I am also trying to thicken my edges, hence the use of castor oil for scalp massages as well. I will be back with a detailed reggie for summer :)

4 comments:

  1. What is GHE and the inversion method? Am still new to these terms. And how does it help with hair growth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GHE is the greenhouse effect. This website is the best one to explain it I think, I am not that good explaining it.

      https://www.google.co.zw/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lishaunaturals.com%2Fhaircare%2Freal-queens-green-house-effect-regimen%2F&ei=Lo0ZVLa2EM_caNeHgqgD&usg=AFQjCNGqSLMmyB75UYObWX-2Vuc0X2jJxA

      However, the inversion method involves massaging your scalp using a warm oil, and then inverting (letting blood flow to your head through a yoga pose or lying on the edge of a bed or bending over) for about 4 minutes. It should be done only for a week each month to get the full benefits. You can get 2cm or more of growth in that week. More information on it here

      https://www.google.co.zw/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fhairdiary.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F08%2F31%2Fthe-inversion-method-for-hair-grow-an-inch-of-hair-in-7-days%2F&ei=mI0ZVLHPNYzZavmtgZgB&usg=AFQjCNFJJu59vlc8Qq70aEMWZTji1sk-KA

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a good growth plan. How often are you doing the inversion method? I would like to try that method again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be doing them for a week every month. I definitely need the extra growth

      Delete