1. I did an overnight DC with Elasta QP DPR 11+ conditioner. My hair loves this conditioner, it's a great moisture boost. Oh and my hair was in 8 box braids for the entire wash process.
2. I rinsed out the conditioner with warm water, and then did a scalp wash using African Black soap.
3. After the scalp wash I did an oil rinse using a mix of the last of my Hot 6 oil and coconut oil
4. I t-shirt dried for about an hour. After that I took down a box braid, applied my leave in (Shea Miracle) and finger detangled before sealing with coconut oil. Then I took half of the hair in the section and twisted it into a Bantu knot. I did this to my entire head. After this I was so tired I took a nap.
6. I did the GHE method last night to get the flopped Bantu Knout out of my hair, and bunned for work.
I will keep doing the GHE as the week goes on, as its a great moisture boost. Its really hot and dry here right now, so I need to maximise moisture to reduce breakage.