I really haven't been feeling inspired to pamper my hair lately. I think this means I should do a protective style soon. Anyway, this is how my wash day this week went..
1. Overnight DC with a mix of ORS Replenishing conditioner and ORS Hairepair. My product stash is getting really low now. I also sectioned my hair and did 6 box braids for the wash day.
2. I rinsed out the conditioner in the morning, and washed my scalp with Dudu Osun black soap. Some of my hair felt weirdly coated and waxy, so I washed my hair twice with the soap too. Rinsed, and wrapped my hair in a t-shirt.
3. While my hair was still wet, I quickly finger detangled two sections at a time, applied my leave in, sealed with coconut oil, and African threaded the section. I ended up with 3 sections of African threading.
4. I fully airdried overnight, and took down the threads on Sunday morning. My hair was all curly, so I wore a curly ponytail with a side bang for church. Sorry, no pictures, I did say I was feeling uninspired this week.
5. In the evening I did for cornrows for bed. This morning I did a bun using a banana clip for work.
Yeah, I am definitely not feeling my hair at the moment. If it wasn't for the fact that a lot of people would kill me, I would be off to the barber at lunch time today for a nice short cut. Anyway, hopefully this weekend I will do a protective style and forget about my hair for a while...
How was your washday?