Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Changes in Blog

Hiya everyone...

I have been feeling that by keeping this blog strictly hair, its becoming boring. I am style challenged, so I can't put up tutorials, I am too lazy to often do reviews, and just talking hair here has become boring. So I'm switching up the blog to make it more appealing. Yes, I will still post about my hair journey and other hair related stuff, but I will also include my thoughts about life in general, my battle against acne, music, clothes, etc. I am not a one dimensional person, and I want the blog to reflect as much of my personality as possible.

So, the blog will get switched up a bit soon.


Have a great day,

4 comments:

  1. That sounds great Yvette. It will be interesting to seeing your perspective on other topics.

    Don't Touch The Hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'd love to read more about you!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait. With the way your twitter feed is so funny I think it will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete