Tuesday, 6 January 2015

2015 - Back to Basics Year in Hair Care

This year is all about the basics for me, so if you are starting your healthy hair journey, karibu sana (welcome). If you are an old hand at the healthy hair thing, you can still join me, since we all need refreshers on what's good for our hair and what's bad. 2015 is all about getting into good habits and keeping to a simple, and effective regimen.

So to make this much more interesting, I have set up a Twitter account for the blog that is separate from my personal twitter account. So follow @hardmashonahair (pretty please with a cherry on top) as we go back to basics this year.

So some of the topics I will be covering are:

1. Why you should start a healthy hair journey

2. Hair regimen basics

3. Deep Conditioning 101

4. Cleansing 101

5. Protein.Moisture Balance

6. Protective styling/low manipulation styling

7. Practices that boost length retention

8. Prepooing 101

9. Basic guide to transitioning



and so on.

As you can see, this year's lined up posts are all in line with my 2015 theme of Keep It Simple Stupid. I have had plenty of fun experimenting with plenty of products and techniques, and I now pretty much know what works for my hair and what doesn't. These more educative posts will be up weekly and hopefully will help those who have been confused with all my jargon and what not recently.

But if you want more frequent hair tips, like I said (insert shameless plug) follow my twitter account @hardmashonahair :)

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I think you covered all the basics. http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this year is serious hair business girl love this its perfect well done

    ReplyDelete