Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Wash Day Saga - CoWash

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not replying all the comments love you have been showing my posts, I haven't been feeling well lately and I haven't had much energy to do much except go to the doctor for medicals. I am still not feeling well, so your Basics post for this week may be delayed to next week as well.
The #WashDayExperience
My last washday was pretty simple. I have been wearing my hair in box braids under a wig for a while now, since I'm trying to reduce manipulation and try retain some length. What I just did was do a coconut oil prepoo overnight, and then a cowash using some cheapie conditioner I took from my mum. I simply used the conditioner as a shampoo, and when I was done I wrapped my hair in a t-shirt to absorb excess moisture before using a leave in (Curls Unleashed Take Command Curl Creme) and sealing with vaseline. And that was that. I will probably do something more elaborate when I'm feeling well, but I have a feeling that this weekend I'm cowashing again.

OK, I am out now. Stay well, don't abandon me and see you when I'm all better again.

Kisses,


Yvette

5 comments:

  1. Thank you all for the wishes. I'm starting to feel better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope You get better soon Yvette... its good that you penciled your hair in even when you not feeling well shows real motivation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest is the best medicine! I hope that you're feeling better chica! Thanks for taking out time to share your #washdayexperience!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete