Monday, 18 May 2015

Sulfur Oil Mix

In my wash day post, I mentioned that I recently started a new growth aide. Namely, a mix of sulfur and oils. Sulfur is widely proclaimed a very effective growth aide on these internet streets.

Sulfur is a mineral that is used in the body to synthesize of proteins and enzymes, convert vitamins, and is also necessary for joint health, metabolizing amino acids, hair, nail, and skin health.

I got my sulfur through a friend who was doing his thesis work at a lab in Harare. After googling sulfr recipes online, I made my own which has:

- 1 tsp sulfur powder
- 100ml castor oil
- 50ml baobab oil
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- a few drops of eucalyptus oil to kill the sulfur smell

I mixed all this in an old bottle of Wild Growth Hair Oil (mainly for the applicator nozzle), and did a my first sulfur scalp massage on Wednesday evening. My scalp went really itchy at first, but the itch calmed down after I had panicked for 5 minutes. I did the GHE as well that night.

I am going to be using this oil throughout winter, especially when I do the inversion challenge. My growth goes into super sloooooo-mooooooo as soon as it gets colder, so anything that speeds up my growth rate will be welcome.

Is anyone else interested in doing a sulfur oil mix? I might just do a giveaway of some of the sulfur powder I have. The amount I have will probably last me for years, so I think spreading the love will be great :)




1 comment:

  1. I would be interested in a giveaway, since I'm just starting to get into growth aides!

    ReplyDelete