Monday, 1 June 2015

What's In My Bag Tag

Thanks so much to Sandra over at Naija Girl Next Door  for tagging me. It's been a while since the tag, but I am ready to show you what's in my bag.



My camera is not the best in the world so I will describe what's in my bag...

1. My tablet. I never leave home without my iPad. It has my eboks, music, and I can keep up with my social life wherever.

2. Eyedrops. Its winter (very cold and dry) and I am wearing contact lenses. Gotta keep my eyes hydrated and sparkling

3. Lip balm (one with SPF 50 and one without SPF). I love the SPF one even if my lips turn white, and I look starved :)

4. Gum. I am a gum addict and I need to chew on something constantly

5. Tampon. Just in case

6. Sweet. Randomly at the bottom of my bag.

7. Earphones. For music on the go

8. USB cable. for charging my phone at the office.

9. Hello Kitty coin pouch with my coins and IDs and what not

10. Keys. House keys, office keys and some homeless keys I adopted.

11. Book. I am currently reading African holocaust which is about the Ugandan Martyrs. It's a fascinating bit of African history.

Missing in the picture are my two phones.

I am not tagging this tag but if you want to do it, go ahead and then point me to your post. I would love to read your posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment