I had to do a washday post, I had missed doing these. And for once, I have pictures #highfive. Here's how my wash day went...
1. I prepooed my hair overnight using coconut oil
2. I shampooed my hair using ORS Creamy Ale shampoo, focusing on my scalp and then washed off the dust and what not from this past week.
3. I deep conditioned using ORS Replenishing conditioner. I left the conditioner on for 3 hours
4. I rinsed out 50% of the conditioner using cold water.
5. I blotted off the excess water using a t-shirt and applied African Pride Shea Miracle leave in conditioner and coconut oil
6. I set my hair using my orange and a few green rollers. These are the largest rollers I could find and I am outgrowing them. I need bigger ones now. And I need to practice setting