Friday, 16 October 2015

Hair and Life Update

Before I disappear yet again from the Web, I have to give you a brief life and hair update.

First with life: I moved with my job and I am now working on the Zimbabwean-South African border. The heat here is pretty intense and work is also pretty hectic. That is why I will be disappearing from the Web for some time.

Hairwise, I trimmed my hair. I know 2015 was supposed to be a no trim year, but what with the short strand breakage I was experiencing, I had to take out the split ends. I actually didn't need to trim off much, I trimmed off half a centimetre in most areas, and a centimetre in the area with the most damage. My ends are now less tangly, and the short strand breakage seems to have stopped.

I am also trying to figure out a moisture intensive regimen. .My hair has been feeling really dry, and I need to get it back to its normal state.

That's it for now. Will be back with updates when work slows down

No comments:

Post a Comment