- Shampoo my scalp and ends using ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo. Rinse out shampoo using cold water
- Deep condition using the DArk and Lovely Cholesterol Treatment for 5-7 minutes. I know it has some HHJ no-nos like mineral oil, but I love the slip and its very easy to find here. Rinse out using cold water
- Wrap my hair in a t-shirt to absorb the excess moisture
- Massage scalp using T444Z and also use it to seal my ends
- Airdry hair in a damp bun or mini box braids
- Co-wash my hair and scalp using whichever cheap instant conditioner that's on hand. Currently its Organics conditioner for normal hair. Rinse out using cold water
- Wrap hair in a t-shirt to absorb excess moisture
- Massage scalp using T444Z and also use it as a sealant
- Damp bun and go!
Right now my hair is in mini box braids which I did myself. No hair from other sources was used to create this style. I decided to do bx braids when I got tired of finger detangling. I also think that this style will be good for the gym too. And its easy for me to still keep up with my regimen this way.
How was your most recent wash day? Join the linkup