Friday, 25 March 2016

My Current Regimen

Hello. Have a blessed Good Friday and Easter weekend.

As you know, I have decided to switch up my regimen to work on regaining my thickness, and boosting my hair growth in general. My last post had the general stuff I'm doing, but these are the nitty gritty details.

1. I have upped my washes to twice a week. In my regimens from 2013, I noticed my hair really thrived with frequent washing. So, I do a shampoo and condition on Monday, then a co-wash on Friday.

2. After each wash, I massage my scalp using T444Z. The product directions say to use 2 or 3 times a week after washing your hair, so I am following that to a tee. Then, the product can also be used as a sealant, so I use it for that as well. I will review the product after using it for a month.

3. I will GHE or M&S on the days when I do not wash my hair

4. I will not use combs to detangle. I will only use my fingers

5. No usage of heat or relaxers until after 1 January 2017.

6. Buns, buns and more buns. If it ever get cold here, I will go back to wigs.

That's pretty much what I plan to do. Its a very simple regimen, but one I think I can manage despite work, school, and the demands of a social life.

What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment